Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Fun Show Choir for every age! Our advanced groups feature competitive show choir and A Cappella groups
Offering a new Children's Theater Program and Acting/Improv for the experienced Actor
Check out our new Broadway Dance classes!
Your support and contributions will enable us to provide scholarships for students as well as raise funds for live music, sets and studio improvements. Thank you to all of our generous sponsors!
PAPAS desires to offer quality performing arts to every student, regardless of financial means.
Your sponsorship can offer a student a great opportunity to develop their gifts and talents and you can advertise your business at the same time.
PAPAS Summer Youth Theatre Institute: Les Mis
1) Video Auditions must be submitted between Monday, May 11- Friday, May 15
Click Link to submit your online audition form:
How to submit your audition video:
1) Videos must be submitted as an unlisted Youtube Link: Directions in the links listed below.
How to upload a video via Youtube:
How to make your Youtube video Unlisted:
Where to send your Youtube video audition link?
Video audition links need to be emailed to email@example.com (You will receive a confirmation email that we received your audition) If you don't receive this...we did not receive your audition link. We also ask that you do not send any videos before Monday, May 11. But you're welcome to fill out the audition form now. We must have both your video and Google Audition form by Friday, May 15.
Audition Video Instructions:
1) Please film from the chest up. We want to see your facial expressions.
2) You can film with your smart phone, iPad or Laptop or any device that will format to Youtube.. If using a phone, please film horizontally- NOT vertically.
3) If possible, film in front of a blank basic wall or backdrop.
4) At the start of the video please list your Slate (State your name, age, where you go to school and what you'll be singing).
5) Please sing 16-32 Bars of a song that showcases your voice. This usually is about a min or so.
Only want to work backstage?
1) We want you to still submit a video (No Singing)
2) Just simply tell us your age, name, where you go to school and what area you are the most interested in working backstage.
3) Backstage students will still participate in our classes and workshops for the institute.
1) We will have callbacks (where we ask individuals to sing from the show for a certain role) in person when "Shelter in Place" restrictions allow us to meet in smaller groups. We will put in place social distancing restrictions at the time of call-backs if necessary.
2) Just because you did not receive a Call-Back...does not mean you were not cast in the production.
3) You will be notified via email if you receive a call back. We will send you the exact part that we would like you to sing for the Call back, complete with video examples of what you’ll be singing.
This Institute isn't just for actors. If you want to learn more about doing sound, lighting, costumes, and technical theatre. We encourage you to sign-up for this program. You don't have to sing, but we would like an audition video and for you to fill out the google form.
We offer Vocal Music, Show Choir, Acting & Broadway Dance instruction for students of all ages